Beberapa prase dalam b inggris

Where to begin/ start?
I got spirit
Here lm
Learning every day
All long time
Keep in touch
Giving an example for you
We have to struglle
Confidence if talking about kindess
Some people over there
Always write on the note book
Somthing new for me
Cat is an animal that l like
Funny cat make me lough
Fighting, when two people or more  who getting angry
Angry bird is a game
Pig is not allow for muslim
Islam is a better way of life
We are not soleh yet,
We have to pray five time  a day don't put your book there
Im a moeslem
The most people always do here
Come to me and join us
We make adventure in water fall
Beautiful waterfall in here so cold
We play together and having fun
Dringking and eating who siting is a better
Don't too fast when we learing somthing, we have to relax and slowly
Slow but sure we can do it
Good people, aren't you?
Jamaah is better
Don't give up
Keep it trial and eror, we gonna be know and learning
Don't take it from me
May l borrow your method
Early bird always get worm
Bird are singing around me
I like to impruving my skill
Just share my information
Oke may this help you and for better english
May Allah porgive us and thanks for reading and see you soon lnsha ALLAH  ta ta :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NASEHAT SOPIR BUS KEPADA KERNET

Kumpulan Kata-Kata Motivasiku

Cinta dan Ingin Memiliki