My Inspiration

Asssalamualaikum para pembaca yang baik hatinya dan juga budinya. Pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan menuliskan orang-orang yang menjadi inspirasi saya di dalam hidup ini dalam bahasa inggris, bukan mau bermaksud mau sombong atau sok-sok annn. Tapi saya mengharpkan para pembaca memberikan masukan atau keritik B.inggris saya oke.. let's begin...

Bismillah



The sound of summon prayer that I heared, so very made me peace. I set in the gate camp 12 and started wrote my dialy activity. Today 14 Jan 2014, I got a class in Mr.BOB course. I had exercise from mr.putra. He was my fucking tutor in there. All memmber got papper and we must wrote whom people that always made us be zeal.

All my friends got same duty and me too. We started wrote and class be silent,cause all of memmber wrote sriously. After 5 Minutes, he ordered us for made in fairs with another member to tell about what you wrote and why you wrote it. We got chance  three times for change couple. In the last before closed our class he ask one by one about what that we wrote and why we wrote it.

It's my chance. Noto who's people that always inspirated you in your life? and why you chosee give me the reason said my fucking tutor.oke All I'll tell you who's people that always make me spirit in my life. I divided into three groups I said..

FIRST is my parents. They are giving me birth and always guide me, They worked hard for make my family can life and can study in collage. They always support everything that I want to. Even my parents just teacher in small town but I proud to their. Their always dedicated for made every child in my tow be smart and be better. I love you MAK and BAK...

THE SECOND are my sisters and my eldry brother. Acctually Im the last resort in my family. And their love me. their always gived me support and corected   when I made mistake. that's my sisters and my eldry brother. Their always protected me from bad. and always made me as like baby, I don't know why but that's their way for took care me. from their I learned for strugle,be human that useful for a lot of people.

THE THIRD are all of my friends that I have. Just with friends we Impruve our self, with friends we got a lot new information, new knowladge, new way and many much. and cause we have friends we can incrise our expirence. We will learn new culture, new custom, and new methode for pass our life. we can sharing and add our knowladge. and the most important things is we can't life without another people help. Sometimes we need help and not always in the Top. okeeeeee :)

thats all my friends, if you have critics or sugestion just coment and tell me. Where my mistake as like my Grammer so bad or my word inccorect oke... thanks for reading this story and have nice night..

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NASEHAT SOPIR BUS KEPADA KERNET

Kumpulan Kata-Kata Motivasiku

Cinta dan Ingin Memiliki