Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja



Bandung, January 16,2012

Attention:
Human Resource Development
Bison Company

Dear Sir/Madam
With refernce to the advertisment in Bandung Post on January 13,2012. I’m writing to apply for the positions of marketing manger.
My name is Noto Sabka Guna. I’m graduate from Pholytechnic Post Indonesia,Economic Major in 2006. I have experience two year as manager of Mini market Alfa in Sarijadi Street. I’m 25th years old and I’m single. I’m a young man have spirit to work. I’m usually work with seriously on hands and under pressure. I’m can work with team .
With my qualification,i confident that i will be able to contribution effectively to your company. Herewith i enclose my :
1.copy  of ID
2.DHS S1 Ekonomi
3.photo
4.curriculume vitae
I would express my gratitude for your attention and i hope i could follow recruitment test luckily.

Your Faithfully,


Noto Sabka Guna

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NASEHAT SOPIR BUS KEPADA KERNET

Kumpulan Kata-Kata Motivasiku

Cinta dan Ingin Memiliki