Brush Up On Lesson English Part 1

Assalamualikum
Hi every body, every where you are. Finally l write again in my blog hehehe. yeach cause my activity litlle bit busy and lasy too. oke now I'll persuade some expresion whice I got toninght for brush up on my Engglish offcourse.


l still remmember when I took course in pare few months ago. I had a class maestro and at times cause mr.Tant can't present for teached us mr. Tom change his. In the night we try to learn how to make some expresion with some word whice we got from class in stage 1 and stage 2 level.

oke let's us jump to conclusion.
here we need some word
we have to choose good word as like great, marvelous, fabulous, excellent, dedicate, present,

for example
Great ------> A great teacher is a great student and a great teacher will make someone whom grea
Marvelous--> Who want to be marevelous man should try again and again all day long.
Fabulous--->  Try to make some clause with fabulous word. hehehe
Excellent--->  When we can grab our dream in our life, it means we on Excellent moment
Dedicate -->   My father whom give all of his effort for dedicate good education in my country
Present ---->  Mr Tukul who present horor entertainment got a lot of mony from sponsorship

And when we got no much word in our brain we  have to start from now for add word. Don't worry about it, we can start from some word whice we have. as like A J Hoge methode "Don't study word by word" it means we don't allow to study word by word cause when we learn it we just get a word. And then How to way? oke, from few word we should make  a clause as like When I just have and understand few word Color in englsih and few word in My bad room. I have pillow in bad room and I have pink in Color. So I make "My Pink Pillow"  hehehe so girls right. I have table, corner  in My bad room and I have brown in Color so I make "My brown table in the corner" . from examples we learned where the word use, we learned few difinition word cause we not just difine a word and offcourse we understand few word, right?

For begginer who want to learn english we can also use our eyes, look around you and find some things and difine in english, affter that we have to make a clause as lik when you see bottle you said " a bottle" when you see girl you said "a sweet girl" and when you see handsome boy you said "owhh noto is handsome " hahaha
you see speaker and see what the color and see where the speaker position and  you should say "Black Speaker bihinde computer".

oke just
thanks for reading and if you have question just send your question in my email notosabka@gmail.com I'll happy for sharing with you.

oke see you soon

wassalamualaikum 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

NASEHAT SOPIR BUS KEPADA KERNET

Kumpulan Kata-Kata Motivasiku

Cinta dan Ingin Memiliki